Shipping & Returns
- Shipments will begin processing once payment has been received. After placing an order, if payment is not released within a timely manner, we may cancel the order at any time.
- Please acknowledge that a shipping charge will be applied to the order upon your requested shipping method. Shipping charge calculations are applied only after the package has been sealed and weighed.
- All orders will be shipped via UPS Ground unless specified otherwise.
- Please keep in mind 3-Day, 2nd Day Air, and Next Day Air services will have a higher shipping charge, thus Anny’s Bridal cannot be held responsible if the anticipated shipping charges are higher than expected. Please contact a sales representative for any questions regarding a specific shipping method.
- Shipments will be processed in the order they are received. Please allow up to 3 business days for standard shipments to be processed.
- Customers may request for items to be held. Please acknowledge that we can hold items up to 7 days after the order has been placed. Orders will be released if the customer cannot be contacted.
- We do not ship to PO Boxes. All shipment addresses must be made out to a valid address.
- Shipments are processed during business hours Monday through Friday from 9:00am to 5:00pm (PT). Shipments cannot be processed over the weekends or holidays.
- If you are not satisfied with our merchandise, you may return the items within 15 days of placing the order.
- All returns will be either exchanged or given store credit.
- We will be happy to exchange the returned items but please acknowledge if the item is out of stock we will automatically apply a store credit.
- Anny’s Bridal prides itself in quality garments, however, there may be circumstances that are out of our control in which some merchandise may be damaged during transit. It will be the customer’s responsibility to inspect all goods before releasing it for sale. The same applies for merchandise with an incorrect quantity amount.
- Items damaged by retail customers will not be accepted and cannot be returned.